I generally use a Windows 10 desktop computer for email, internet, spreadsheet, word processor, etc. Many of my friends and family have only a smartphone and I keep in touch with them via texting.

Sometimes I find some text or perhaps an IP address on my Windows computer that I would like to somehow get on my iPhone 12 for use in a text message.

How can I make that transfer of text from my Windows desktop computer to my iPhone?

Thanks.
    06-22-2021 05:53 PM
    You can take screenshots of the IP and /or text you have on your Windows computer and then upload them to iCloud or the files app on your iPhone.
    06-22-2021 08:01 PM
    I also work on a Windows 10 desktop PC. I frequently transfer text from the PC to my iCloud account two ways:

1. I email myself the text I want to send via text.
    2. I go to iCloud.com, and log in with my Apple credentials. I then open the Notes App and paste the text into a new note, and then access that same file on my iPhone.
    06-23-2021 08:15 AM
    I also work on a Windows 10 desktop PC. I frequently transfer text from the PC to my iCloud account two ways:

1. I email myself the text I want to send via text.
    2. I go to iCloud.com, and log in with my Apple credentials. I then open the Notes App and paste the text into a new note, and then access that same file on my iPhone.
    That is a great option
    Annie_M likes this.
    06-23-2021 12:32 PM
    iCloud Notes for sure. It's the simplest way.
    06-23-2021 06:29 PM
    Thanks to all of you for the advice. The Notes App was new to me, I have tried the other methods suggested. After trying it, it seems the Notes App is the least hassle and is probably what I will use.

Thanks for taking time to help me

Steve
    06-27-2021 06:26 PM
    Or install iCloud for Windows and cut out having to log into iCloud.com. That’s what I do on my Winderz laptop when I have to use it.
    06-27-2021 06:33 PM