How can I transfer text from my Windows desktop computer to my iPhone?

stevex12

Feb 19, 2021
Visit site
I generally use a Windows 10 desktop computer for email, internet, spreadsheet, word processor, etc. Many of my friends and family have only a smartphone and I keep in touch with them via texting.

Sometimes I find some text or perhaps an IP address on my Windows computer that I would like to somehow get on my iPhone 12 for use in a text message.

How can I make that transfer of text from my Windows desktop computer to my iPhone?

Thanks.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
You can take screenshots of the IP and /or text you have on your Windows computer and then upload them to iCloud or the files app on your iPhone.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I also work on a Windows 10 desktop PC. I frequently transfer text from the PC to my iCloud account two ways:

1. I email myself the text I want to send via text.
2. I go to iCloud.com, and log in with my Apple credentials. I then open the Notes App and paste the text into a new note, and then access that same file on my iPhone.

Kizzy Catwoman

Jul 16, 2017
Visit site
I also work on a Windows 10 desktop PC. I frequently transfer text from the PC to my iCloud account two ways:

1. I email myself the text I want to send via text.
2. I go to iCloud.com, and log in with my Apple credentials. I then open the Notes App and paste the text into a new note, and then access that same file on my iPhone.
That is a great option

stevex12

Feb 19, 2021
Visit site
Thanks to all of you for the advice. The Notes App was new to me, I have tried the other methods suggested. After trying it, it seems the Notes App is the least hassle and is probably what I will use.

Thanks for taking time to help me :)

Steve

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site

Or install iCloud for Windows and cut out having to log into iCloud.com. That’s what I do on my Winderz laptop when I have to use it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711