Alternate ways to cool down iPhones iPads and such

I

iMore Question

What are cheap and sufficient ideas on how to cool down iPads iPhones etc?, tried wiping it down with cool water and unplugging it. It works yet I need it to charge...any ideas...

Mars20

Nov 28, 2017
Visit site
What are cheap and sufficient ideas on how to cool down iPads iPhones etc?, tried wiping it down with cool water and unplugging it. It works yet I need it to charge...any ideas...

They shouldn’t be getting that hot! Are you using the correct Apple chargers?

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site

Welcome to the iMore Forums!

Make sure the room your device that you put your device in is within the operating range (0°C to 35°C) and avoid direct sunlight.
https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT201678

It is normal for the device to heat up while charging, because you are pushing current into the battery. If you feel like your device is unusually hot, as mentioned by [mention]Mars20 [/mention] , bring it to an Apple Store to have it checked.

If you wish to continue the conversation, you could consider registering for an account on iMore. Please have a look at this post on signing up.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner