Which would you guys recommend? Beats Solo 3 or Bose QuietComfort 35 II?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: Headphone device

Of those 2, the Bose for sure. However, the Beats Studio3 are also a great option. Depends on what your needs are.

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Headphone device

what are the main differences between solo and studio? Are studio bulkier than solo I’m mainly going to use them for vacation and enjoyment

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

i’ve read that the studios are bulkier then the solos. what’s the main difference

They are bulkier, but sound is the main difference. The Studios definitely have a more robust sound & since they are over the ear headphones they give you a nice seal when listening to music. Makes the overall experience better. It’s kind of like listening to the OG HomePod vs HomePod mini…they both sound great but the OG is going to give you a fuller sound because it’s larger & has better internals.

Mr.Willie

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site

I traveled the world heavily for work. The 35s (which I had) like the 35II has the power switch on the outside of the ear cup. When stored the power switch is up, an the unit gets turned on while in your bag. You miss calls because it’s connected to your phone. The battery runs down and you have to charge them to use them. The switch eventually breaks and you can’t turn them off. It’s a flat fee to get it fixed.

I would get the Bose 700 which fixes the issue.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2