When I make videos on TikTok, the camera auto-adjusts the brightness. The room is dark, and I only have one light on. I also have the auto-adjuster turned off, but it's still doing it. The quality of my videos is getting ruined because it suddenly goes dark and then lights back up. It doesn't make any sense. I turned the brightness adjuster off, so it shouldn't be happening, right?
    05-02-2021 10:31 AM
    When I make videos on TikTok, the camera auto-adjusts the brightness. The room is dark, and I only have one light on. I also have the auto-adjuster turned off, but it's still doing it. The quality of my videos is getting ruined because it suddenly goes dark and then lights back up. It doesn't make any sense. I turned the brightness adjuster off, so it shouldn't be happening, right?
    Since this is an Apple forum, you may want to post your question at the sister site, Android Central:

https://forums.androidcentral.com/

Thanks.
    Since this is an Apple forum, you may want to post your question at the sister site, Android Central:

https://forums.androidcentral.com/

Thanks.
    Annie_M likes this.
    05-02-2021 11:07 AM