Hi again. I need to be able to not backup when I'm just synchronizing music. I want to only backup when I choose to. Backing up takes too long and if I have to do it everytime I have to synch music it'll be too much. Also, if anyone knows how to get my itunes playlist on my iphone that would be great. One would think this would simple and automatic but apparently it's not. Thanks.
    04-18-2021 04:46 AM
    You don't have to back up when you send music from iTunes on your computer to your phone.

Just select the music you want and drag it over to your phone in the left hand panel.
    04-18-2021 05:41 AM
    You don't have to back up when you send music from iTunes on your computer to your phone.

Just select the music you want and drag it over to your phone in the left hand panel.
    Everytime I plug my phone it does it. If I disable that then I'm moving my music manually. That means everytime I add music to my iTunes library I have to find them and drag them to my iPhone?
    04-21-2021 05:29 AM
    Hi again. I need to be able to not backup when I'm just synchronizing music. I want to only backup when I choose to. Backing up takes too long and if I have to do it everytime I have to synch music it'll be too much. Also, if anyone knows how to get my itunes playlist on my iphone that would be great. One would think this would simple and automatic but apparently it's not. Thanks.
    Don’t know what you are doing wrong. Best of luck.
    04-21-2021 06:27 AM
    It is possible to disable backups before syncing, but I do not remember where that setting is. Also, I don’t recommend it, because it will disable backups for every sync until your enable it again.

Side note: Have you considered Wi-Fi syncing?

It’s not as fast as wired one, but at least you don’t need to plug/unplug the phone from the computer.
    04-21-2021 07:22 AM