Hi. Sorry for multiple questions but I need to move some text messages from my pixel to my iphone, but my iphone has already been set up, used and such. I don't want to have to erase and set it up all over again. I thought I would be fine but I remembered I can't transfer my messages from the files I backed up. Is there anyway for me to do this? Thanks.
    04-05-2021 12:53 AM
    Using the Move to iOS app is the best way to transfer everything from Android to iOS. But it would require you erase your iPhone and start over. This article offers 2 more options.

https://mywebtips.com/transfer-text-...oid-to-iphone/
    Just_Me_D, Annie_M and scruffypig like this.
    04-05-2021 08:02 AM
    Hi. Sorry for multiple questions ...
    Don't feel bad about multiple questions... you're learning a new device and it can be tricky, so please don't hesitate to ask away!
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    04-05-2021 08:32 AM
    Don't feel bad about multiple questions... you're learning a new device and it can be tricky, so please don't hesitate to ask away!
    Thank you
    04-05-2021 05:55 PM
    Using the Move to iOS app is the best way to transfer everything from Android to iOS. But it would require you erase your iPhone and start over. This article offers 2 more options.

https://mywebtips.com/transfer-text-...oid-to-iphone/
    That's not really an option anymore. On Android I could move messages after the phone has already been set up. Didn't realize that's not a thing on ios. The more I use this phone the more I realize that ios users don't realize how much more work they're doing just to use their phone. Apple puts hurdles in the way that people can't bypass and there's no real reason they're even there. Ah well, thanks though
    04-05-2021 06:00 PM