Hello guys,
    I'm owner of Iphone XS , is the Apple fast charger is safe for this model? i have read fast charging for XS model could cause problems and i want to be sure before i buy fast charger set.
    03-29-2021 01:16 PM
    Hello guys,
    I'm owner of Iphone XS , is the Apple fast charger is safe for this model? i have read fast charging for XS model could cause problems and i want to be sure before i buy fast charger set.
    I believe so. According to this article on Apple's Support Site: "You can fast charge your iPhone 8 and later up to 50 percent battery in around 30 minutes."
    03-29-2021 01:45 PM
    IMHO, I ditched my fast charger. I didn’t have the XS, and not sure if it’s model specific. But I did not like how hot my 11 felt, while charging.
    03-29-2021 06:03 PM
    IMHO, I ditched my fast charger. I didn’t have the XS, and not sure if it’s model specific. But I did not like how hot my 11 felt, while charging.
    My 12 Pro Max doesn't get hot at all. Not even overly warm. And that's a huge departure from all my previous iPhones that got warm or hot charging slow style. I use the Anker 30w dual port. Does it get hot to touch, or warm?
    03-29-2021 07:23 PM
    My 12 Pro Max doesn't get hot at all. Not even overly warm. And that's a huge departure from all my previous iPhones that got warm or hot charging slow style. I use the Anker 30w dual port. Does it get hot to touch, or warm?
    Very warm, maybe hot was extreme. But warm enough where I didn’t feel comfortable leaving it plugged in.
    Ledsteplin likes this.
    03-29-2021 08:16 PM
    I have been using an Anker fast charger for 20 months on my XS, it seems fine, gets warm but not hot. 83% now don’t know if fast charging has affected it much, I know the battery percentage had dropped a lot in the first few months before I bought the Anker charger.
    03-30-2021 12:08 PM
    You can use a fast charger with the XS. Mine gets a little warm when using it, but it’s barely noticeable.
    03-30-2021 04:18 PM