How to transfer texts, call history and other data from Android to iOS?

mr_master

Feb 23, 2021
Visit site
Hey. I've been a lifelong Android user, but I'm thinking of trying out an iPhone for a change. Before doing that though, I first would like to see if I can take all my data with me. What would be the easiest way to transfer call logs, text messages and WhatsApp messages from my current Android to iOS? Preferably something that doesn't involve jailbreaking, if that's possible. Also, would it be possible to transfer it all back, including iMessage messages, if I decide to go back to Android?

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Hey. I've been a lifelong Android user, but I'm thinking of trying out an iPhone for a change. Before doing that though, I first would like to see if I can take all my data with me. What would be the easiest way to transfer call logs, text messages and WhatsApp messages from my current Android to iOS? Preferably something that doesn't involve jailbreaking, if that's possible. Also, would it be possible to transfer it all back, including iMessage messages, if I decide to go back to Android?

Your first question: Move to iOS.
Your second question: Android now includes an option to restore from an iCloud backup.

As for WhatsApp I think your conversations are saved in the cloud so you just have to log into your account.

arkrishna

Feb 25, 2021
Visit site
There is not any straightforward option to migrate data from Android to iPhone. You either need some common cloud service to make backup and move them manually to Apple. As per Whatsapp chats, it's nearly impossible unless you jailbreak the Apple.

Note: Don't fall for the software claiming to transfer the chat from Android to iOS. I have been the victim of some paid software to attempt the transfer

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711