Dear all,
    I'm using Iphones as a company phone for 5 years now.
    Unfortunately (forgive me for cursing in your opinion), I simply can't get used to the menu structure of IOS. I know is it better than android, but like I mentioned, I just can't get used to it.
    Is there an app to use my Iphone with a menu structure like an android?
    And I know, it is not the Iphone, it is me!
    Kind regards,
    Waldo
    01-29-2021 06:50 AM
    Dear all,
    Unfortunately (forgive me for cursing in your opinion), I simply can't get used to the menu structure of IOS. I know is it better than android, but like I mentioned, I just can't get used to it.
    Kind regards,
    Waldo
    Hello Waldo! Welcome to iMore. Having never used an Android, I can't help you, but I'm sure someone will come along soon who can. In the meantime, look around the forums. There are several people here who switched from Android to iPhone and they may be able to help you.
    01-29-2021 07:46 AM
    Dear all,
    Kind regards,
    Waldo
    I'm not understanding this in the context if managing Apple iOS and Android by the dozens each. If you have a v 14.x Apple device you have some new GUI or interface options. There are some apps to further tweak that. We deploy same apps to both platforms and in most cases they are much the same.

If you have a company phone it might be restricted by MDM. For example, we limit apps and some features plus user abilities to make changes for most company devices.
    Just_Me_D and Spencerdl like this.
    01-29-2021 09:14 AM
    Hey Waldo.

Unfortunately what you’re looking for doesn’t exist. That’s because it would require customization on Apple’s part, and that’s something they are never going to allow. That’s just one of the downsides to using iOS; “it’s Apple’s way or the highway, don’t like it, don’t use it” mentality.

However, I came from Android after many years. Remember the Nexus One? That’s when I started. First mod was to change the led color of the roller ball. I thought I was king of the world on that day. But I got used to Apple’s way of doing things and it all worked out. What you have to do is stop trying to use iOS like it’s AndroidOS.

Anyway, hope this helped.
    01-29-2021 09:20 AM
    3241157[/URL]]..... What you have to do is stop trying to use iOS like it’s AndroidOS.
    ‘Nuf said........With that being said, iOS and the iPhone isn’t for everyone and the OP may be one of them.
    dmoskaluk and Spencerdl like this.
    01-29-2021 04:51 PM
    I have a friend who swears he would never use an Apple device, however his wife has an iPhone X and an Apple Watch and wouldn’t dream of using anything else, so it shows that there are some dyed in the wool users of both systems!
    Just_Me_D, dmoskaluk and Spencerdl like this.
    01-31-2021 12:55 PM
    I've never used an Android. Most people I know who have switched from Android to iOS found some things hard to get past, but eventually got used to the iOS ways. When you say, "menu", are you referring to how settings is set up, or what? You might check out AssistiveTouch in Accessibility. I have a number of features set up I can access quickly by just tapping the back of my iPhone 3 times.
    dmoskaluk and Spencerdl like this.
    01-31-2021 04:19 PM
    Hey Waldo.

Unfortunately what you’re looking for doesn’t exist. That’s because it would require customization on Apple’s part, and that’s something they are never going to allow. That’s just one of the downsides to using iOS; “it’s Apple’s way or the highway, don’t like it, don’t use it” mentality.

However, I came from Android after many years. Remember the Nexus One? That’s when I started. First mod was to change the led color of the roller ball. I thought I was king of the world on that day. But I got used to Apple’s way of doing things and it all worked out. What you have to do is stop trying to use iOS like it’s AndroidOS.

Anyway, hope this helped.
    Hi Waldo and welcome to iMore. I totally agree with Moderator LeeBo on this subject. As Moderator Annie suggested look around the iMore forums as we have several members who have switched or use both platforms. Sometimes we just have to accept that one platform is going to be different from another. Enjoy.
    02-01-2021 05:31 AM
    It's mostly automated with MDM, but I'll give this thought this week adding 2 dozen new Android after 3 dozen new Apples.

The one area where how they work differently that bothers me on a regular basis is is the far superior desktop and mobile together Apple has. Very often Apple is more conservative but that's also stability or a lack of problems.
    02-01-2021 08:08 AM
    Alas, sorry to know but the good news is most of the major Android apps are available for iOS too. Still, you can use some sort of emulators to experience the Android apps on Apple.
    02-25-2021 05:51 AM
    Dear all,
    Kind regards,
    Waldo
    I may be missing your ask here, but what exactly are you looking to do? Is there a specific task that you’re having trouble or is it the whole of the UI?
    02-27-2021 07:34 AM
    I came from Android after many years. Remember the Nexus One? That’s when I started. First mod was to change the led color of the roller ball. I thought I was king of the world on that day. But I got used to Apple’s way of doing things and it all worked out. What you have to do is stop trying to use iOS like it’s AndroidOS.
    Hello and welcome to iMore! It's nice to meet you!
    03-17-2021 09:31 AM