Privacy free media??

The_Prodigy1982

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site
As we all know, our privacy is at stake, there is increasing censorship, and WhatsApp has just announced a few days ago that it will overhaul their privacy policy from Feb 8, and make all communication public to data centers. worldwide.

So what I want is to become independent of the major players in the social media world, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, search engine, WhatsApp, etc...
But, I can use your advice for that!
Let's compile a list of alternative platforms (free of censorship), so we know what the options are.

Below is a small example of what comes to mind first at the moment.

• WhatsApp -> Signal (Telegram is also leak)
• Facebook -> MeWe
• Instagram -> ??
• Twitter -> Parler/Gab
• YouTube -> BitChute
• Google -> DuckDuckGo
---

I would love to hear your feedback ... ??????
Which apps do you recommend?
If you have any comments about the above list, please let me know.

Parler is under heavy pressure, Google seems to be in revolt against it, Apple also seems to consider removing the app from the Appstore.

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Censorship free media??

All content not in line with the major players will be considered “objectionable content”, “hate speech”, “disinformation” or “conspiratorial”, in my opinion....;)

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site

I can’t help you in your quest.

I just want to emphasize that all services have an editorial line, even if it is not necessarily obvious. And they are subject to the legislation in countries where you and they are located.

I won’t go further than this.

Lodingi

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site

I can’t help you in your quest.

I just want to emphasize that all services have an editorial line, even if it is not necessarily obvious. And they are subject to the legislation in countries where you and they are located.

I won’t go further than this.
Sorry but I don't see how your comment applies to this thread.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal