Hi,

I have MacMini and Macbook Air and I used both simultaneously and alternately for both devices. I need both devices synced and has the same setting or apps

For the files, no issue, I can use cloud

But for the setting and apps, I can't find a solution to keep both devices synced. Anyone can advise if this is even possible to do ?

thx
    01-03-2021 09:16 AM
    Unless I’m misunderstanding your post, iCloud should also keep your settings, keychain passwords, bookmarks, etcetera in sync between the two. With that being said, your apps must be set to sync to iCloud or the cloud in both devices using the same credentials.
    01-03-2021 09:31 AM
    for some app yes, such as safari, photos, etc

What I meant was, all the setting, the volume control, the apps, the menu display, notification setting, wallpaper, etc, simply said - we can feel like we are using the same device although 2 diff machines.
    Everytime we instal new app, the MacOS will ask whether we want to include this app/setting on the other machine, and so on, and we are able to choose how our devices to be operated or setted. It will be very nice. Too much to ask for, I know, but just saying
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    01-03-2021 10:01 AM