Looking for a Mac application

mike.strock

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I am new Mac user. Previously used Windows since v3.1 .

I had an app on Windows called 'Downloader Pro', which would find my SD card reader, find all the images on said SD card and download them to a directory on my hard drive.

While it did this, it would create a new folder in say G:\Photos, using the date of the photos, and then rename the images that it downloaded, using a specific job code.

I have been looking for an equivalent application for MacOS but have yet to find one.

Does this explanation make sense? Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you!

Mike.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
After attaching the SD card reader to your Mac, initiate click on Finder and then select the detected SD card to view its contents. From there you should be able to download the images to your preferred directory on your hard drive.

Last edited:

mike.strock

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Understood. What I was looking for was an application that would download to a specified directory, rename the images using a 'project code,' and then optionally delete the images from the SD card.

I see there isn't anything like that available that I have found so far. So I may just write something myself. Good excuse to learn Mac programming.

Thanks for the reply.

Mike.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73