I have used the new fitness service and I really like that it shows my heart rate and time on the screen while i watch the video (doing this while cycling).

Sometimes I like to just listen to my music or a podcast and do my own thing on my bike. I start the indoor cycling workout on my watch and i can look at my watch for my heart rate and time but it would be nice to see that on my tablet or phone as I am exercising like it does when I am doing one of the videos. Any way to do this?
    12-27-2020 08:42 AM
    Good morning and welcome to iMore. Please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join iMore.
    Annie_M likes this.
    12-27-2020 09:45 AM
    Sorry thought i was logged in originally.

I have used the new fitness service and I really like that it shows my heart rate and time on the screen while i watch the video (doing this while cycling).

Sometimes I like to just listen to my music or a podcast and do my own thing on my bike. I start the indoor cycling workout on my watch and i can look at my watch for my heart rate and time but it would be nice to see that on my tablet or phone as I am exercising like it does when I am doing one of the videos. Any way to do this?
    Annie_M likes this.
    12-31-2020 08:39 AM
    Sorry thought i was logged in originally.

I’m not aware of this being available, but it would be really nice to see that information on my phone. When I’m using the elliptical or doing my own workouts, it would be nice to just glance at a phone or iPad display instead of having to look at the watch.
    01-18-2021 08:30 AM