Any way to see my fitness activity on my phone?

I

iMore Question

I have used the new fitness service and I really like that it shows my heart rate and time on the screen while i watch the video (doing this while cycling).

Sometimes I like to just listen to my music or a podcast and do my own thing on my bike. I start the indoor cycling workout on my watch and i can look at my watch for my heart rate and time but it would be nice to see that on my tablet or phone as I am exercising like it does when I am doing one of the videos. Any way to do this?

fleeper

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
Sorry thought i was logged in originally.

I have used the new fitness service and I really like that it shows my heart rate and time on the screen while i watch the video (doing this while cycling).

Sometimes I like to just listen to my music or a podcast and do my own thing on my bike. I start the indoor cycling workout on my watch and i can look at my watch for my heart rate and time but it would be nice to see that on my tablet or phone as I am exercising like it does when I am doing one of the videos. Any way to do this?

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Sorry thought i was logged in originally.

I’m not aware of this being available, but it would be really nice to see that information on my phone. When I’m using the elliptical or doing my own workouts, it would be nice to just glance at a phone or iPad display instead of having to look at the watch.

bryangarrett

Dec 15, 2022
Visit site
I totally understand how it would be nice to have the heart rate and time displayed on your tablet or phone as you exercise with your own music. It sounds like a great feature, and I'm sure many people would find it very useful. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like there is a way to do this. However, you could look into something like Cardarine GW-501516 from https://purerawz.co/product/cardarine-gw-501516/, which can help you get the most out of your workouts and help you reach your fitness goals faster. This supplement is designed to help improve your endurance and cardiovascular health and can also help with fat loss.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro