Adding Apple Care + after purchase

Lodingi

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
Good morning. I purchased an iPhone 12 Pro Max through Verizon as a Christmas gift for my daughter. I declined Verizon's insurance because I prefer Apple Care. Can I purchase AC+ for this phone? If so, is it as easy as calling Apple, or going to an Apple Store? Thanks.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Good morning. I purchased an iPhone 12 Pro Max through Verizon as a Christmas gift for my daughter. I declined Verizon's insurance because I prefer Apple Care. Can I purchase AC+ for this phone? If so, is it as easy as calling Apple, or going to an Apple Store? Thanks.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202702

In most countries and regions, you can buy AppleCare+ within 60 days of your device purchase.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Yes! I added it for my AirPods Pro a week or so after Christmas last year. I went to the Apple Store and it was easy. Considering the pandemic, I’m not sure of the process, so a call to Apple Support might be helpful!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don’t even think you have to call Apple these days to add Apple Care+. You should be able to do from within the device Settings.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
You can add it right from the About screen in settings. That’s how I added mine and I selected the monthly option with theft.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW