im asking becuz this november im gonna try it and i hope they give me atleast 200 bux or would that be to much to ask ?

yes im gonna buy what yr thinking im gonna buy but i will still have a iphone cuz im gonna get hopefully iphone 12 pro
    10-07-2020 03:21 PM
    This really hurt my eye trying to read.

First of all, what device do you wanna trade in, that you’re hoping to get 200 buxes for?
    Secondly, which iPhone 12 version do you wanna get?

And lastly, what instore credit are you referring to?
    10-07-2020 03:28 PM
    im asking becuz this november im gonna try it and i hope they give me atleast 200 bux or would that be to much to ask ?

yes im gonna buy what yr thinking im gonna buy but i will still have a iphone cuz im gonna get hopefully iphone 12 pro
    I’ve never traded in my iPhone to Game Stop. With that being said, I suppose if I were a big time gamer, I’d consider it.
    10-07-2020 05:07 PM

What device are you trading in, and what condition is it in?
    10-07-2020 05:52 PM
    What device are you trading in, and what condition is it in?

i got an iphone XR its in almost new condition cuz i keep it in a case looks good works great i heard gamestop would give more if its instore credit and il use that for my other purchase
    10-07-2020 05:57 PM
    i got an iphone XR its in almost new condition cuz i keep it in a case looks good works great i heard gamestop would give more if its instore credit and il use that for my other purchase
    Apple is offering up to $270 for the XR.
    10-07-2020 08:12 PM
    I guess it all depends on your motivation. Personally, I look for the best trade-in amount, so that I can save money on purchasing a new iPhone, so if it were me, I would choose the higher amount... in this instance, the $270 from Apple. But if you'd rather get the $200 from GameStop to use towards future purchases, that is entirely up to you. Again, it's about you, and your motivation.
    10-08-2020 08:52 AM
    You would most likely get more cash by selling at macmeanoffer. XRs net roughly $300 right now.
    10-08-2020 01:10 PM