have any of you sold yr iphone to gamestop for instore credit ?

Goosinurwife

Dec 30, 2018
Visit site
im asking becuz this november im gonna try it and i hope they give me atleast 200 bux or would that be to much to ask ?

yes im gonna buy what yr thinking im gonna buy but i will still have a iphone cuz im gonna get hopefully iphone 12 pro

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
This really hurt my eye trying to read.

First of all, what device do you wanna trade in, that you’re hoping to get 200 buxes for?
Secondly, which iPhone 12 version do you wanna get?

And lastly, what instore credit are you referring to?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
im asking becuz this november im gonna try it and i hope they give me atleast 200 bux or would that be to much to ask ?

yes im gonna buy what yr thinking im gonna buy but i will still have a iphone cuz im gonna get hopefully iphone 12 pro

I’ve never traded in my iPhone to Game Stop. With that being said, I suppose if I were a big time gamer, I’d consider it.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site

What device are you trading in, and what condition is it in?

Goosinurwife

Dec 30, 2018
Visit site
What device are you trading in, and what condition is it in?

i got an iphone XR its in almost new condition cuz i keep it in a case looks good works great i heard gamestop would give more if its instore credit and il use that for my other purchase

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I guess it all depends on your motivation. Personally, I look for the best trade-in amount, so that I can save money on purchasing a new iPhone, so if it were me, I would choose the higher amount... in this instance, the $270 from Apple. But if you'd rather get the $200 from GameStop to use towards future purchases, that is entirely up to you. Again, it's about you, and your motivation.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner