Instagram Stories-Size in overview | iPhone 11 Pro | iOS 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jo 4

Sep 21, 2020
Visit site
Hi, I have an iPhone 11 Pro with iOS 14 and since Saturday the Instagram Stories in the overview above are as big as on the screenshot. Not even 4 pieces fit in one row anymore. It should be like on the 2nd picture. Does anyone else have the problem?

What I have already tried:

- Reinstall Instagram

- Logged out and logged in

- Create a new account and see if it is the same there. It seems to be my account, with another account on my iPhone it is normal

I would be happy about help. Thanks!

My Screenshot:
IMG_8749.PNG

Screenshot it should look like:
Enable-dark-mode-instagram-iPhone.png

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Hello and welcome to iMore! I'm sorry you're having issues with Instagram! I just checked my Instagram, and I'm seeing approximately 5 icons at the top... similar to the second example you posted. I'm wondering if somehow, you've changed the Display Zoom to Zoomed rather than Standard? To check this out, go to Settings/Display & Brightness/View (all the way at the bottom). What is your view set at? Mine is at Standard.

Jo 4

Sep 21, 2020
Visit site
Mine is standard, too. I already checked it a few days ago. I didn't update instagram, the change came just by refreshing the app. I really don't know what it could be...

Jo 4

Sep 21, 2020
Visit site
Thanks for help but it didn't work, too. Is there any chance to contact instagram? Can't find any mail adress or something..
I think it's a problem with my account, because other accounts are viewed normal on my phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234