iPhone SE case with USB C port

ikissfutebol

Jun 3, 2019
Visit site
I need a new phone. First three were Nokia Windows phones, which I loved the most. I have had two Moto Gs (4 & 6) that I have enjoyed with few issues. My wife is really trying to convince me to get the SE. She currently has an X on a contract/payment plan through April. She said if I don't like the SE that she would take it when her contract is over.

In doing this experiment properly, I would need a few lightning cables or else a case that can morph to USB C. I don't want to invest in lightning cables that might be used for a couple of months. If the rumors are right, the SE could be the last iPhone we purchase with lightning (whether USB or no port). I know battery cases exist for the 7 & 8 that go to micro USB and cases exist for the X to 11 with USB C. Does one exist for the SE? Seems like a massive opportunity given how well the SE sold.

I know lightning to USB C adapters are available, but we have a 2 and 5 year old that would steal those and lose them in a heart beat.

I have been looking at articles and just browsing in online stores without any luck. Thank you!

k1ward

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
The SE fits in the 7 & 8 cases. I have mine in a modified Mophie for a 6s. If you’re concerned about charging, it also charges wirelessly and comes with one lightening connector cable.

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I haven’t seen any USB C iPhone cases, but I have seen some really inexpensive lightning to USB C adapters on Amazon. Though, the SE is capable of wireless charging. I would probably use that most.

ikissfutebol

Jun 3, 2019
Visit site
Thank you. I loved wireless charging on my Lumia 928 and 735, but there are times I might need to use the phone while charging. Doing so wireless is nearly impossible. That's actually one reason I am not completely opposed to the SE - I loved wireless charging.

Morphie has the USB C battery cases for like the X to the 11 Pro, but not the 7, 8, or SE. I emailed them this morning, but have not heard back yet.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711