Hi, my friends.
    I have just bought an iPhone 11 and have updated the software to the latest. I cannot search for contacts on the top search engines, doesn't show result. In settings there is no spotlight search for me to enable contacts to show. Please help. Mine is iphone 11 dual sim
    07-22-2020 11:17 AM
    07-22-2020 12:12 PM
    Hopefully this information will hope: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201285
    It really didn't help. My problem is completely not mentioned. Thanks.
    07-22-2020 04:07 PM
    It really didn't help. My problem is completely not mentioned. Thanks.

You’re welcome. I thought that the information about changing your search settings might help. Since it didn’t, you might want to contact Apple Support for further guidance.
    07-22-2020 04:20 PM
    Hi, my friends.
    I have just bought an iPhone 11 and have updated the software to the latest. I cannot search for contacts on the top search engines, doesn't show result.
    what “top search engines” are you referring to? Can you not just swipe down on your home screen to initiate the Spotlight search?
    In settings there is no spotlight search for me to enable contacts to show. Please help. Mine is iphone 11 dual sim
    Go to Settings → Siri & Search → Contacts
    Make sure everything is enabled therein. Reboot the iPhone and try to search for one of your contacts via Spotlight search.
    Annie_M likes this.
    07-22-2020 07:49 PM
    what “top search engines” are you referring to? Can you not just swipe down on your home screen to initiate the Spotlight search?
    Go to Settings → Siri & Search → Contacts
    Make sure everything is enabled therein. Reboot the iPhone and try to search for one of your contacts via Spotlight search.
    I have done that in Siri&Search. I have already enable SHOW IN SEARCH and Suggest Shotcuts but still that didn't help
    07-23-2020 11:35 AM
    I have done that in Siri&Search. I have already enable SHOW IN SEARCH and Suggest Shotcuts but still that didn't help
    Since none of the basic troubleshooting is working for you, I would suggest contacting Apple Support.
    Just_Me_D and scruffypig like this.
    07-23-2020 02:16 PM
    Settings → Siri & Search → Contact. Enable the toggle next to “Show Sir Suggestions For Contacts”. In fact, enable the toggle next to EVERYTHING in that section.
    07-23-2020 08:31 PM
    Settings → Siri & Search → Contact. Enable the toggle next to “Show Sir Suggestions For Contacts”. In fact, enable the toggle next to EVERYTHING in that section.
    I have done same without any change. I still cannot see my contacts in Spotlight Search.
    07-23-2020 08:36 PM
    Wonderful, but it appears to be working now. A million thanks my friend. If ever you come this way,Nigeria, I will buy you tea
    Annie_M, Just_Me_D and nikkisharif like this.
    07-23-2020 08:49 PM
    Wonderful, but it appears to be working now. A million thanks my friend. If ever you come this way,Nigeria, I will buy you tea
    I’m so glad you got it to work!
    07-24-2020 07:22 AM
    Thank you very much! I’m just glad it’s working for you. In the meantime, have a great weekend.
    07-24-2020 09:15 PM