Why does the alarm keeps going off randomly?

I

iMore Question

i’ve had this problem for a while but thought nothing of it but it keeps happening. every once in a while like completely random times some random alarm will go off like just now at 3:18am and odd times like that. i haven’t used my alarm app in a week so i couldn’t just accidentally go on it and set an alarm, that bedtime feature is not the problem as i already have it set to another time but have also turned it off. so there’s just random alarms going off. i checked my screen time log and it shows clear as day i haven’t been on it at all since may 31st (it’s june 6th now) so there’s no possible way i could of just set the alarm. right now im on ios 13.5.0 so maybe it’s a glitch with the update? but it’s also been doing this with other ios update versions.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
re: aWhy does the alarm keeps going off randomly

I do not know why that is happening to you, but if it were me, I would go to the Settings and then select the “reset all settings” option. That should put all native settings back to their original state. Hopefully, that will solve the problem for you. If you don’t want to do that then I recommend you contact Apple Support.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
re: aWhy does the alarm keeps going off randomly

Isn’t another app the issue?
Do you maybe have apps with a built in alarm feature for God knows what purpose?
It may be worth to check your apps.

wenrob

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I agree it’s probably another app. We kept hearing the “tweet” sound but could not figure out where it was coming from because there was no notification. My husband finally caught it today. It was the Weather App.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711