I have recently purchased a new MacBook and when I have synced new (downloaded) ebooks, the cover is not showing up on my iPhone, but it is showing up on Ibooks on the MacBook - How do I get the nice design cover to show up on my iPhone?
    05-28-2020 11:04 PM
    I have recently purchased a new MacBook and when I have synced new (downloaded) ebooks, the cover is not showing up on my iPhone, but it is showing up on Ibooks on the MacBook - How do I get the nice design cover to show up on my iPhone?
    Hi there, @chazzababe81. Welcome to iMore.

Were these books purchased via iBooks (iTunes)? I'm not 100% positive, but it may be set up this way to save space on your iPhone. Or it may be set up this way for no reason.

When you get a moment, stroll on over to the new members section and introduce yourself to the community:
    https://forums.imore.com/new-forums-...yourself-here/
    Hope this helped.
    05-29-2020 07:32 AM
    Hello and welcome to iMore. I just checked on both my iPad and iPhone, and I can see book covers. I opened iBooks, and tapped on the library tab. It took a bit for them to load, but they did. I'm trying to find out what to do if they wont load, and when I find something, I'll post it here.

Edited to add: This seems to have been a common problem in the past. Did you purchase these books from Apple, or from another eBook source?
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    05-29-2020 09:20 AM
    Thank you for your response! I have downloaded them (not through Apple) and they’ve always been able to show covers in the past but have just got a new MacBook so I used to have to sync through iTunes but now with the new MacBook it syncs through iCloud I think but now the new books I’ve downloaded all have no cover.
    05-30-2020 05:49 AM
    Thank you for your response! I have downloaded them (not through Apple) and they’ve always been able to show covers in the past but have just got a new MacBook so I used to have to sync through iTunes but now with the new MacBook it syncs through iCloud I think but now the new books I’ve downloaded all have no cover.
    With the exception of purchases, videos and music playing, you now manage your device via Finder in macOS.
    05-30-2020 07:15 AM