Hello!

I am having a few issues with the system wide gestures using either my new Magic Keyboard or my Magic TrackPad 2. Specifically, it is the "Additional Gestures" like 3 finger swipe to go home and 3 finger swipe to switch apps. I am not seeing issues with the 2 finger swipes for scrolling. See the Additional Gestures section From this page: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guid...6ce6358/ipados.

I have a 3rd generation iPad Pro 12.9 running iOS 13.4.1, though I noticed the issue using my Magic TrackPad 2 on iOS 13.4 as well.

I have tried restarting iPad via the Volume Up, Down, then hold the Power Button until it resets. I have tried force closing all apps.

Has anyone else seen this issue?
    05-14-2020 12:19 PM
    Hello!

I am having a few issues with the system wide gestures using either my new Magic Keyboard or my Magic TrackPad 2. Specifically, it is the "Additional Gestures" like 3 finger swipe to go home and 3 finger swipe to switch apps. I am not seeing issues with the 2 finger swipes for scrolling. See the Additional Gestures section From this page: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guid...6ce6358/ipados.

I have a 3rd generation iPad Pro 12.9 running iOS 13.4.1, though I noticed the issue using my Magic TrackPad 2 on iOS 13.4 as well.

I have tried restarting iPad via the Volume Up, Down, then hold the Power Button until it resets. I have tried force closing all apps.

Has anyone else seen this issue?
    I'm literally on my original series 9.7-inch iPad Pro with an Apple TrackPad 2 connected via Bluetooth. The iPadOS version is 13.4.1. I also have several app open. With that being said, if I choose one of the open apps and then swipe up with 3 fingers, I go directly to the home screen and the open app is longer in view. If I now swipe up with 3 fingers, I see the app switcher displaying the apps I have open and if I swipe up again with 3 fingers, I'm back at the home screen. To the best of my knowledge, that's normal behavior.

What exactly is happening when you do it?
    05-15-2020 04:54 PM
    I reached out to Apple. For the 3 finger swipes, I had to re-enable “Gestures” via Settings > Home Screen & Dock > Multitasking. I turned it off for some app a while ago and enabling this fixed the issue I was seeing.
    05-18-2020 01:21 PM