Does anyone know what this app?

Vanguard 99

Banned
Apr 8, 2020
Visit site
I have a iphone 8 plus with ios 12.2 and some how this app ended up on my screen I did not pay much attention to it till i had to update the phone i can delete it but can find a way to end a so called subscription I never did I look for it on line but not much of info on it one wed site was [redacted] and I found just info that looked shady another name is [redacted] can someone help me what does this app really do I have it that it was downloaded in September 2019 thank you for taking your time to read this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have a iphone 8 plus with ios 12.2 and some how this app ended up on my screen I did not pay much attention to it till i had to update the phone i can delete it but can find a way to end a so called subscription I never did I look for it on line but not much of info on it one wed site was [redacted] and I found just info that looked shady another name is [redacted] can someone help me what does this app really do I have it that it was downloaded in September 2019 thank you for taking your time to read this.

You can follow the directions HERE to view and cancel your subscriptions. In addition, if you feel your device has been compromised, restore it and then set it up as a new device. Also, change all of your current passcodes for your devices, apps and services.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Do you know what type of apo that is

No, I do not. In your case, does it really matter? I mean, if you didn’t install it on your device then you must assume it was installed surreptitiously and if so, it’s not a good thing.