Hi I have an iPhone 8+ with the latest OS, however I noticed that the option to let safari generate a password has never actually come up since I bought this phone. I genuinely thought that this feature was removed until I googled it today and saw it was still available. Does anybody know any trouble shooting I can do to fix this?

I have the autofill passwords > keychain turned on. I don’t know what else to do. The option to pick a safari generated password has not come up in the 2 years I have had this phone at all. Not for Twitter, Amazon etc
    03-14-2020 04:28 AM
    Hi I have an iPhone 8+ with the latest OS, however I noticed that the option to let safari generate a password has never actually come up since I bought this phone. I genuinely thought that this feature was removed until I googled it today and saw it was still available. Does anybody know any trouble shooting I can do to fix this?

I have the autofill passwords > keychain turned on. I don’t know what else to do. The option to pick a safari generated password has not come up in the 2 years I have had this phone at all. Not for Twitter, Amazon etc
    When you create a new account or try to change your password from your iPhone in safari on any website, exceptions aside, it should prompt you with a generated password and whether you accept it or not.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    03-14-2020 05:30 AM
    It happened automatically for me just yesterday when I registered for a new account and needed to add a password. If it’s not happening for you, you might want to contact Apple Support.
    Tartarus likes this.
    03-15-2020 10:51 AM