I call Spectrum to unlock the phone and they asking me a lot of info that we dont remember and the phone is paid, they just trying to get the business back, please help if you can, it will be greatly appreciated.
    03-01-2020 08:14 PM
    You are going to need to provide them with the information they are asking you for.
    imwjl likes this.
    03-01-2020 08:16 PM
    Did you manage to solve the problem? It is not clear why the operator torments you so much if he is not going to unlock your phone anyway. My phone was also blocked by the operator, and they immediately told me that they would not unlock my phone while there was a debt. However, I wanted to change the operator and decided to find another way to do it. Then, on the advice of a friend, I turned to priorityunlock.com to unlock the phone. The problem was solved very quickly, and I changed the operator. Several months have already passed, there are no problems, the weight is working. Well, you can solve your problem in the same way.
    Last edited by StephenRichardson; 03-11-2022 at 04:23 AM.
    03-04-2022 06:43 AM
    Did you manage to solve the problem? Maybe resetting your phone will help?
    I just want to say hello and welcome to iMore! When you get a chance, please take a minute to introduce yourself here!

Hopefully, since this thread is two years old, the OP has found a solution to his problem.
    03-04-2022 09:29 AM