I usually use pdf expert on my iPad Pro 2 , but I facet a problem which when I turn my WiFi off the app suddenly crashes and can’t be opened is there any solution.
    01-27-2020 04:29 PM
    Hi there! We're sorry to hear about your issue with PDF Expert. Could you please contact our support team, so we can investigate your issue?

In PDF Expert, tap Settings > Support > Send Feedback and describe the issue in your email. Our support team will get in touch to help you
    Welcome to iMore! Have you contacted Readdle about this? Does it work ok on iPhone?
    01-27-2020 05:33 PM
    Hi there! We're sorry to hear about your issue with PDF Expert. Could you please contact our support team, so we can investigate your issue?

In PDF Expert, tap Settings > Support > Send Feedback and describe the issue in your email. Our support team will get in touch to help you
    Rob Phillips and pkcable like this.
    01-28-2020 05:59 AM

Thanks for the answer, which I have now marked as "best answer" HOWEVER if this turns out to be a recurring issue, and there is a simple solution, please let us know, so we can update the thread and "best answer" so others may be helped also.
    Annie_M and Tartarus like this.
    01-28-2020 11:39 AM