I Play Netball which means I cannot wear my Apple Watch during games although I still want to close my rings and track the data.
    I'm looking at getting a heart rate monitor to wear under my dress but if I remove the watch, will the data from the monitor close the rings?
    If the monitor is connected to the watch and not the phone, would this work. I'm just thinking that if the watch is in my bag it might not work and I don't want to waste my money.
    01-21-2020 04:58 AM
    I'm not sure that this is possible, but hopefully, someone will come along who has information that will help you.

Welcome to iMore! In order to continue this conversation, you may want to consider registering for an account here on iMore. If you're interested, click here to learn how to sign up!
    https://forums.imore.com/ask-questio...-up-imore.html
    Lee_Bo likes this.
    01-21-2020 11:37 AM
    I agree with Annie. The Activities app work in association with an Apple Device so unless that activity is transferable, I don’t think what you’re seeking is possible, but I could be wrong.
    Lee_Bo likes this.
    01-21-2020 12:26 PM
    I’ve heard of some people getting an armband to wear on their upper arm during certain sports, since they can’t wear the watch on their wrist. Not sure if that’s an option for you.
    Lee_Bo and Spencerdl like this.
    01-21-2020 12:34 PM
    Without the phone in your pocket or watch on your wrist (or some form of armband), you won't be able to close your rings.

I had to watch a video on Netball to see exactly what it was. Yikes that seems a bit complicated to me. :-)
    01-21-2020 05:19 PM