Need to upgrade.

CherryLane

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
I have iPhone XS Max. I can upgrade every year but this year was going to hold off but battery is not nice anymore. Only had it for 8months. Anyway was thinking of doing the same to my watch and get cellular so my phone can stay home.

My questions are what colour would you recommend?
And with the watch used to have the 42mm in series3 would you recommend the 44 or 40mm.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I have iPhone XS Max. I can upgrade every year but this year was going to hold off but battery is not nice anymore. Only had it for 8months. Anyway was thinking of doing the same to my watch and get cellular so my phone can stay home.

And with the watch used to have the 42mm in series3 would you recommend the 44 or 40mm.

Green seems to be the #1 color choice, and it's also the #1 most backordered color. My advice, if you have one near you, would be to go to your local Apple store and look at the colors for yourself. You can also look at the watches and decide what size is best for your wrist. I have the series 3 with LTE and really like it. I can go on my walks and bike rides and still listen to music while leaving my phone at home.

IMHO, if you're going to keep your phone in a case, color really wouldn't matter.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
The Midnight Green would be my choice for an 11 Pro Max. If you're interested in an 11, my cousin got the product red, and it's gorgeous. As for the Watch size, I have a 42mm series 3. I have wondered what size I would choose if I were looking at a newer watch. I'd lean towards the 44mm bands so I could use the enormous collection of bands I have. I think the best way is to go try them on at your local Apple Store, or Best Buy, or any other authorized seller.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I don’t think you can go wrong with any color. Head to an Apple Store or Best But or something to see the colors in person. As far as the watch goes, I’d definitely go for the 44. I started off with the 40 & I liked it, but I felt it was too small for my liking, so I got the 44 a couple month after. Couldn’t be happier!! I’d, also, recommend going to check out the sizes. Best of luck!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

In regard to the Watch, I have a black stainless steel model with a black leather watch band and I can wear it with anything. With that being said, if you’re into fashion, I recommend you get one that will look good with everything you wear.

Now in regard to the size, I have the 40mm version and it is perfect for me. The larger size is too large for me. Before choosing, please go to a nearby Apple Store or Best Buy and check out the available sizes to see what works best for you.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Color and when to upgrade is quite personal. Really, same for the watch size too but I know many who ultimately liked the large even if small because it's easier to read for being active, and if you read text or more complicated screens. Just try both in the Apple Store and consider if display size will be important for your use.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234