I need help with My Favorites Detail For My iPad!

llcadena

May 29, 2018
Visit site
For some reason, I inadvertently changed my Favorites venue. Instead of being in my folder, some (I have a ton) of my Favorites are listed across the top of my page about an inch down, when I open Safari instead of being contained in the folder itself. I have tried everything and have tried all suggestions to no avail. It says to open Safari and hit view. I cannot find “view.” I have even tried to delete the sites listed across the page, again to no avail. Can someone please help me? Thanks in advance ☺️

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
What is the “it” you’re referring to that stated to open Safari and hit view?

Mars20

Nov 28, 2017
Visit site
For some reason, I inadvertently changed my Favorites venue. Instead of being in my folder, some (I have a ton) of my Favorites are listed across the top of my page about an inch down, when I open Safari instead of being contained in the folder itself. I have tried everything and have tried all suggestions to no avail. It says to open Safari and hit view. I cannot find “view.” I have even tried to delete the sites listed across the page, again to no avail. Can someone please help me? Thanks in advance ☺️

In Settings - under Safari - try turning Show Favourites Bar to OFF.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox