Is there a lightning splitter that works?

rich47

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I am looking for a lightning splitter that works. I want to be able to charge my iPhone 11 Pro and listen with my lightning-attached earbuds at the same time. I've bought a few different ones from Amazon, all of which work fine out of the box and all of which failed within a couple of weeks (they either stopped working altogether or just work once in a while). Does a product exist that I can rely on working for more than two weeks?

iKevinJ

Feb 27, 2018
Visit site
I am looking for a lightning splitter that works. I want to be able to charge my iPhone 11 Pro and listen with my lightning-attached earbuds at the same time. I've bought a few different ones from Amazon, all of which work fine out of the box and all of which failed within a couple of weeks (they either stopped working altogether or just work once in a while). Does a product exist that I can rely on working for more than two weeks?

I have had similar issues trying to find a splitter that works. This dock by Apple has worked flawlessly for me if you can do what you want with a dock setup.

Apple iPhone Lightning Dock - Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M64H5D...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU3179861

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice