Is anyone else having issues with their ram management?

jadenfrancis

Dec 4, 2019
Visit site
I have an iPhone XS, and I’m on the latest software. Is anyone else having issues with apps refreshing way too much? I don’t recall having issues like this on iOS 12. Apps like Instagram, discord, reddit etc are constantly refreshing for me.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I haven't noticed anything like that. When you say "refreshing", what do you mean exactly? Do you mean running in the background? Where are you seeing this "refreshing" info?

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I have an iPhone XS, and I’m on the latest software. Is anyone else having issues with apps refreshing way too much? I don’t recall having issues like this on iOS 12. Apps like Instagram, discord, reddit etc are constantly refreshing for me.

I’ve noticed this on my XS. I go into Reddit, go to respond to a text, go back to Reddit & the page refreshes. It doesn’t happen all the time but it happens enough to notice. I’ve sent feedback to Apple because it’s annoying.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
It’s not an issue, sadly it’s a feature going forward. The phones have the power of i7’s and Xbox’s, yet Apple ramped up the RAM to the nth degree.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234