Order ##### is processing and is subject to final credit approval. Please check back later for an updated order status. Contact the Credit and Order Review Team at 866-***-**** if you have any questions about your order.

What does this even mean? Should I be worried? I did have to submit my ID front and back and the status changed to this.
    12-01-2019 01:16 AM
    Welcome to iMore. We are an Apple fan site. We don't answer those type questions here. For help with that I suggest you check the company who you have a credit with immediately. It seems potentially fraudulent and since you’ve already provided information, there may already be a problem.
    Just_Me_D and Spencerdl like this.
    12-01-2019 10:09 AM
    Welcome to iMore. We are an Apple fan site. We don't answer those type questions here. For help with that I suggest you check the company who you have a credit with immediately. It seems potentially fraudulent and since you’ve already provided information, there may already be a problem.
    I don’t know, maybe that’s new requirement for iMore account setup? LOL - back to serious

OP - create account so you can provide more information, about how you ended up here at iMore since this doesn’t seem to be related to us here...
    Annie_8plus and Spencerdl like this.
    12-01-2019 10:56 AM
    Order ##### is processing and is subject to final credit approval. Please check back later for an updated order status. Contact the Credit and Order Review Team at 866-***-**** if you have any questions about your order.
    Why not do that since you seem to have questions?
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    12-02-2019 11:51 AM