Any Black Friday deal on iPhone 11 Pro Max?

recDNA

May 6, 2013
Visit site
I'm in Verizon and need a new 11 pro max. I pay cash for phones because I hate payments. Any good deals out there? I'm not adding a new line and I don't see anything at all.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Any Black Friday Deals?

You stated you were “in Verizon”. Was that a typo? If not, ask one of the sales reps in the store about any deals they may have.

If it was a typo then check out the screenshot below.

IMG_0329.JPG

recDNA

May 6, 2013
Visit site
Re: Any Black Friday Deals?

I merely meant I receive service from VZW so not adding a line.

Since I am alone and want no more lines nor extra phones I infer from those ads there are no deals at all?

I was hoping maybe Best Buy or someone?

parker5011

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

I merely meant I receive service from VZW so not adding a line.

Since I am alone and want no more lines nor extra phones I infer from those ads there are no deals at all?

I was hoping maybe Best Buy or someone?

Check out slickdeals.com

Usually if there is a deal you will find it there

recDNA

May 6, 2013
Visit site

Thanks for the suggestion. I never thought they were legit so have never even looked there. Have you bought anything from them?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

If you or anyone in your family has a Military background Apple offers a 10% Military discount.

parker5011

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

Thanks for the suggestion. I never thought they were legit so have never even looked there. Have you bought anything from them?

It’s not a place you buy from. It’s a website community where people share deals they find. You buy from the places they tell you the deals are from.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site

There’s also Thrifter: https://www.thrifter.com/, which is a sister site to iMore. You can subscribe and get emails. You can also watch here for deals, and there are other “Black Friday” apps to be found in the App Store.

recDNA

May 6, 2013
Visit site
It seems old to me now but clearly you are correct. I have found no good deals except for folks with families adding lines.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro