Verizon Unlimited customers:Get a year of Disney+ for free
    Because I’m the type of man who rarely wants anything aside from the few things I buy myself throughout the year, I rarely have a wish for any type of gift for Christmas.

In the past, the gifts that I did ask for were deemed “too expensive”.

With that being said, I end up giving a list of a few items I really don’t want, but could be useful. Am I the only person who does this?
    BrindawithanI and joemd60 like this.
    11-10-2019 12:33 PM
    Amazon or Apple gift cards. All I ever ask for. That way I can get what I want and not something I’ll never use.
    11-10-2019 01:33 PM
    Amazon or Apple gift cards. All I ever ask for. That way I can get what I want and not something I’ll never use.
    Amen to that! I used to share wish lists with friends and family but that always was just kind of a no go. So I don’t even do that anymore.
    Last edited by Annie_8plus; 11-10-2019 at 02:16 PM.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    11-10-2019 02:01 PM
    I get asked by family every year for a bs list. I’m the guy who just buys what I want when I see a deal. A list for me is a waste of time. I just jokingly put pay a bill for me or just get gift cards.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    11-10-2019 03:06 PM
    I typically always can think of reasonably priced items that I'd like to have whether it be clothing items, cologne or something. And if all else fails, gift cards are always welcomed.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    11-11-2019 10:05 AM
    I’ve learned not to say that would be cool to have during the summer months because someone is always listening and then I get it for X-mass with the remember you wanted it comment

No I don’t remember
    Just_Me_D and joemd60 like this.
    11-11-2019 06:22 PM
    I look at this way. Christmas has gotten to be to commercialized.
    You see people fighting on Black Friday, over the last gift, and trampling over each other to get into the store.
    I told my Mom the other day what I tell her every year, when asked what I want for Christmas.
    I’ll be 60 soon, so I am blessed. I have you and Dad still around to share the holidays with, not many people can say that. What more do I need that I cannot buy for myself?
    With that said, I am a lazy shopper, Amazon and Apple gift cards for everyone, and cash for my Niece whose birthday falls on Christmas.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    11-12-2019 06:21 PM
    I rarely ever want anything because I’ll usually get it myself as well. When asked by my wife or daughter. I tell em get me some cheap gift cards to somewhere & I’ll be content.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    Yesterday 05:03 AM
    I remember when I was a child my mother got a toy magazine and me and my brothers initialed what we would like lol
    Yesterday 07:58 AM