Have you used battery case? Which brand is the best you think, hope to share some experience.
    11-04-2019 05:35 AM
    Welcome to iMore. Feel free to join.
    pkcable likes this.
    11-04-2019 07:57 AM
    I personally feel that if you need a battery case on a brand new phone, then there may be an issue what that device and it needs to be replaced.

Regardless of the technology, if you never allow a battery to discharge then it will never hold a charge and your battery case will then become the primary battery for your devices.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join iMore.
    11-04-2019 09:58 AM
    I personally feel that if you need a battery case on a brand new phone, then there may be an issue what that device and it needs to be replaced.

Regardless of the technology, if you never allow a battery to discharge then it will never hold a charge and your battery case will then become the primary battery for your devices.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join iMore.
    I disagree. First of all a battery case isn’t charging the phone 24/7. I am buying one because I am traveling for over 12 hours and want my phone to have power the entire time. How is it any different to constantly charging your phone with a wireless charger?
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    11-04-2019 04:31 PM
    Welcome to iMore!
    I have always been a fan of Mophie’s Juice Pack, but since last year I much prefer Apple’s own Smart Battery Case. It works great!
    11-04-2019 05:47 PM
    I think Apple smart battery case is a good choice. But there is no iPhone 11 battery case available on Apple official website.

https://www.apple.com/uk/shop/iphone...rotection#mn_p
    11-05-2019 02:47 AM

Not at all. There are instances where people are out longer than others without access to power where the extended battery will be useful. And the smart battery from Apple is the way to go as it works with the phone to maintain optimal charge on the phone to avoid battery issues. That and the new power management in iOS 13 will make it work even better.

Plus you can always remove the case if you want to exercise the battery on the phone.
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    11-05-2019 09:38 AM
    I can see the benefit of having one for when I travel, especially when riding in the car, and my phone would constantly be looking for a signal. I have noticed in these instances, my battery life is not so great, and I could benefit from using a battery case. For Day to day use, however, I don't think I'd want one, because of the added bulk.
    11-05-2019 10:51 AM
    I am going to give Apple until the end of the month to release the better/more premium smart battery case.

After that I’ll probably try a Mophie or another brand if it has decent recommendations.
    11-06-2019 07:25 AM
    Mophie. One of my family members had one but it was covering her phone speaker where other people couldn’t hear her on FaceTime. The OtterBox symmetry series cases work a lot better
    11-06-2019 10:37 AM
    Apple's smart battery is little expensive, right? I never use it, How long it can be last?
    It is on the expensive side. I had one for the XS Max, and it’ll get you through more than a day of heavy usage.
    11-06-2019 06:05 PM
    I also am a battery case supplier, I need some reviewer, are you interested to test our product?
    I purchased a Newdery case a couple of days ago
    11-06-2019 11:01 PM
    Thank you, I will check it.
    I just sent you an email
    11-06-2019 11:49 PM
    With me being on the road for log periods of time or not being near a charger. A battery case would definitely be beneficial for me. I’m actually anticipating  releasing one for the pro max. I had one for my X🅂 max that I used frequently
    11-07-2019 01:38 AM

This isn't true. Not only do you not need to let your battery discharge completely, you also shouldn’t. Lithium-ion batteries come with a fixed amount of charge cycles (the number of times you can charge up to 100 percent and run down to 0 percent). And all of our phones utilize litium-ion batteries. So if our phones have like 600 charge cycles, you'll run through those quicker if you let your phone die every day as opposed to someone who tops their phone off in the middle of the day. Those charge cycles will stretch further if you don't let your phone die completely.

No offense but that is a myth that should really go away.
    11-07-2019 11:59 AM
    Have you used battery case? Which brand is the best you think, hope to share some experience.
    I do have an iPhone 11 Pro (Max), but I do not use a battery case for it because I can easily get through the day and more than likely the next day on a single charge.
    11-07-2019 12:18 PM