OtterBox cases

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
What otter box case do you guys recommend for the iPhone 11? The one I currently have doesn’t fit in my pocket good probably because of the grip on the sides

IMG_0032.JPG

Al Paca

Aug 10, 2018
Visit site
I have the Clear Symmetry for the 11 Pro Max. Used the Clear Symmetry a bit going back to the iPhone 7 maybe?

What phone did you previously have and what case did you use. If you are coming from a smaller device you may just need to get use to the size. I went from XS to 11 Pro Max and it’s definitely caused some pocketing issues.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Prefer the Otter Symmetry cases. With the 11 thought I try out one of Apples silicone cases, and so far haven't been disappointed. fits the phone nice, not bulky and feels good while holding.

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
I have the Clear Symmetry for the 11 Pro Max. Used the Clear Symmetry a bit going back to the iPhone 7 maybe?

What phone did you previously have and what case did you use. If you are coming from a smaller device you may just need to get use to the size. I went from XS to 11 Pro Max and it’s definitely caused some pocketing issues.

iPhone 7. symmetry. black. When I had that case it was early to get into my pocket

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods