So you're going to skim over the part where i said, "....Anyway, I’m not aware of a way to disable the scroll bar, but I’ll research for you to make sure."

Also my follow up reply in which I said,

"From what I can tell, there’s not a way to disable the scroll bar. It may be possible, but I haven’t discovered a way as of yet. Hopefully, others will offer recommendations that may assist you with your quest."
    I didn’t skim over your response. I’m addressing the tone of your comments that, gosh, you’ve never seen it so this so OP must be an moron or someone who doesn’t know how to scroll. 👍
    01-12-2021 10:48 AM
    What is this for ? people with non operational thumbs ? this is a lot harder to work than just moving your thumb slightly, and if I tried this in split screen it would be in the middle of the screen,or on the left of the screen giving the secondary screen precedence ! I have noticed this bar before but assumed it to be an incidental artefact of split screen.
    01-12-2021 11:09 AM
    I didn’t skim over your response. I’m addressing the tone of your comments that, gosh, you’ve never seen it so this so OP must be an moron or someone who doesn’t know how to scroll.
    Understood. Have a great day.
    01-12-2021 11:25 AM
28 12