To those who are or had been an entrepreneur is it necessary to have both iPhone and a computer? Or having any of the two is enough? Place yourself in the shoes of a startup wherein every penny counts in your business.
    10-19-2019 03:39 AM
    Depends on your needs but I imagine most businesses would need something more than a smartphone. Yes, every penny counts but an entrepreneur needs to be willing to invest in the tools needed to make their business run efficiently, even if it costs more money. Macs are not cheap computers but you can pick up a Chromebook for a couple hundred bucks.
    aximtreo likes this.
    10-19-2019 07:43 AM
    To those who are or had been an entrepreneur is it necessary to have both iPhone and a computer? Or having any of the two is enough? Place yourself in the shoes of a startup wherein every penny counts in your business.
    You are more than likely going to need both. I would start with the iPhone since it could be a primary communications device and you’re more likely to be able to get by with communicating and working with documents, spreadsheets, etcetera until you get your computer.
    10-19-2019 08:18 AM
    You are more than likely going to need both. I would start with the iPhone since it could be a primary communications device and you’re more likely to be able to get by with communicating and working with documents, spreadsheets, etcetera until you get your computer.
    100% agree. I should have been more clear in my response. A smartphone is a must, but it’s likely they’ll need something more at some point.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    10-19-2019 08:38 AM
    My GFs boss has one of those iPad powered POS systems that do much more than just sales but I’m assuming he has a MacBook at home
    10-19-2019 12:44 PM
    I agree with this!
    10-19-2019 08:49 PM
    A phone can never be as productive as a PC. I’m so much faster on a pc than a phone but the phone is ultra portable. A PC is also cheap, really cheap. I just built a new pc for work and it costs less then $500
    10-19-2019 09:31 PM
    iPhone to start.
    aximtreo likes this.
    10-19-2019 09:56 PM
    10-20-2019 04:45 AM
    Agreed. iPhone first.
    10-20-2019 05:13 AM
    Depends on the business. As a photographer I have an iPhone, iPad and MacBook Pro.

However, from a financial standpoint, the big ticket items were the cameras and lenses.
    10-20-2019 06:34 AM
    iPhone to start.
    10-20-2019 07:25 AM
    Place yourself in the shoes of a startup wherein every penny counts in your business.
    I would honestly figure out a way to get both at the same time. A smartphone has its purpose, and accepting a phone call is easier on a phone than a Mac. However, typing out long documents, spreadsheets, etc, would be easier on a PC.
    tekjunkie28 and aximtreo like this.
    10-20-2019 09:24 AM
    I would honestly figure out a way to get both at the same time. A smartphone has its purpose, and accepting a phone call is easier on a phone than a Mac. However, typing out long documents, spreadsheets, etc, would be easier on a PC.
    I Agree with this opinion!
    Golfdriver97 likes this.
    10-21-2019 05:19 AM