I know Face ID & Passcodes is in > Settings but I don't see it on my iPhone 11. Any suggestions?
    10-10-2019 08:40 AM
    I appreciate the answer but I go to > Settings and Face ID & Passcodes just isn't there! I think I'm gonna stop by the Verizon store and have them take a look at it for me. I'll get back with you and let you know what they say/do.
    Try a hard reset (reboot). If that doesn't work, try Reset All Settings.
    I know Face ID & Passcodes is in > Settings but I don't see it on my iPhone 11. Any suggestions?
    Hey there @marcusmoore. Welcome to iMore.

On my 11 (Pro Max) it's Settings / Face ID & Passcode. Here you can (1) Set Up an Alternate Apperance, or (2) Reset Face ID.

When you get done, stroll on over to the new members section and introduce yourself to the community:

https://forums.imore.com/new-forums-...yourself-here/

Hope this helped.
    10-10-2019 10:03 AM
    I appreciate the answer but I go to > Settings and Face ID & Passcodes just isn't there! I think I'm gonna stop by the Verizon store and have them take a look at it for me. I'll get back with you and let you know what they say/do.
    10-10-2019 10:08 AM
    Very odd. According to this iMore article, it should be there:

https://www.imore.com/how-set-face-id-iphone
    10-10-2019 10:15 AM
    Try a hard reset (reboot). If that doesn't work, try Reset All Settings.
    Lee_Bo likes this.
    10-10-2019 10:24 AM
    I did the Reset All Settings and it worked! Had to go back and redo a couple things but no biggie. Now the question is how to do I set it up to where I can use Face ID for apps such as Waze and Enpass?
    Lee_Bo, Annie_M and Ledsteplin like this.
    10-10-2019 12:47 PM
    I did the Reset All Settings and it worked! Had to go back and redo a couple things but no biggie. Now the question is how to do I set it up to where I can use Face ID for apps such as Waze and Enpass?
    Sweet!! Glad to hear you got it working.

Once you have Face ID set up, the apps themselves will need to be configured to log in using that.
    10-10-2019 01:02 PM
    Those options should be in the apps, if they offer it.
    10-11-2019 10:53 AM