In picked a used iPhone on Swapppa. I am able to set up the phone and log in but once I try to access/download my purchased music and movies I am being met with "This device is already associated with an Apple ID".

I tried reaching out to the seller but I can't get a response. Where do I go from here? Can I reach out to Apple for assistance or I'm doing something wrong on my end. Any help would be appreciated.
    10-09-2019 05:14 PM
    Per Apple:

When you try to associate another Apple ID with a device that was already associated, you might see a message that says, "This device is associated with another Apple ID. You cannot associate this device with another Apple ID for [number] days." Depending on when you associated your device with your Apple ID, you might need to wait up to 90 days to associate the device with another Apple ID.

Source:
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204074#about
    Per Apple:

When you try to associate another Apple ID with a device that was already associated, you might see a message that says, "This device is associated with another Apple ID. You cannot associate this device with another Apple ID for [number] days." Depending on when you associated your device with your Apple ID, you might need to wait up to 90 days to associate the device with another Apple ID.

Source:
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204074#about
    Lee_Bo likes this.
    10-09-2019 07:07 PM