I tried to follow the older questions and comments on Apple Music to cancel and they did not work as when i got to go to "Account & Lists" it is not there. So I went to Account and there was nothing about subscriptions or Music except what was default. Went to List and nothing there. Still have not been able to find where I cancel. Alexa misunderstood me and signed me up automatically. I know Apple thinks everybody wants all of the services
    10-05-2019 02:00 PM
    I tried to follow the older questions and comments on Apple Music to cancel and they did not work as when i got to go to "Account & Lists" it is not there. So I went to Account and there was nothing about subscriptions or Music except what was default. Went to List and nothing there. Still have not been able to find where I cancel. Alexa misunderstood me and signed me up automatically. I know Apple thinks everybody wants all of the services
    Go to Settings. On top you’ll see your photo or some icon. Tap on it. Tap subscriptions. Tap Apple Music and cancel it.
    parker5011 and nikkisharif like this.
    10-05-2019 02:02 PM