AirPods Pro deal at Amazon: Save $52 for a limited time!

Hey, recently i have gotten many blue screens and was lucky enough to read the error before it booted back up. usually happens when playing games, but no corrupted files on those games. I checked the event viewer and mentioned something of a kernel power 41, i know a little about this and know that its not much to worry about but this about the 6th time it has happened in the past month. Sometimes when turning on my pc, i get stuck on the loading screen. (not the windows, the bios or the one for msi motherboards when it says "arsenal gaming" and then i have to turn off my pc through the power button on the case. I've updated graphics drivers and checked the ssd and hdd and nothing. Maybe its the ram, I have not tried to download a memory diagnostic tool mainly bcs most seem rlly spooky and have adware should I test the ram or is 100% the ram?
    10-04-2019 03:50 AM
    Welcome to iMore and thanks for joining. Which Apple product are you referring to? If I saw "many blue screens", I would probably have it looked at. Feel free to join in on the many threads on iMore.
    10-04-2019 06:45 AM
    Good morning.

Sounds a whole lot to me like a Windows computer. If that's the case, then I'm going to point you over to our sister site, Windows Central, located at https://www.windowscentral.com/, and their forums are at https://forums.windowscentral.com/.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Lee_Bo; 10-04-2019 at 07:46 AM. Reason: more tyops, no coffee yet
    10-04-2019 07:45 AM