Apple Watch deal at Amazon: Grab the Series 6 at $80 off

I use iCloud.com on my work laptop to access things throughout the day, but after the ios13 update things aren’t showing. In reminders, the checkbox and lines are there but no words. In notes, there are no words either. Any thoughts?
    09-30-2019 10:17 AM
    Are you talking about iCloud web, or iCloud for Windows? Is that where you aren't seeing anything?
    09-30-2019 11:38 AM
    Are you talking about iCloud web, or iCloud for Windows? Is that where you aren't seeing anything?
    Going into iCloud.com via internet explorer. We’re not allowed to download iCloud for windows
    09-30-2019 12:40 PM
    Ok, I just opened Notes on my Mac, Notes in Chrome on my Windows laptop, and Noted on my iPhone.

When I created a test note in my Mac and in Windows (icloud website), both synced immediately. It did sync on my iPhone but took a few minutes. Both computers are on work LAN but iPhone on LTE.

Created a new note from my iPhone and both Mac and Windows synced almost immediately.

So now back to your issue. Are you not seeing any notes at all on web, but they are there on your iPhone, or vice versa?
    TheChiefJaguar likes this.
    09-30-2019 01:03 PM
    I just logged in to icloud.com on my PC at work (via Chrome). Everything is there. I'm sorry you're having this issue.
    TheChiefJaguar likes this.
    09-30-2019 01:21 PM
    Ok, I just opened Notes on my Mac, Notes in Chrome on my Windows laptop, and Noted on my iPhone.

When I created a test note in my Mac and in Windows (icloud website), both synced immediately. It did sync on my iPhone but took a few minutes. Both computers are on work LAN but iPhone on LTE.

Created a new note from my iPhone and both Mac and Windows synced almost immediately.

So now back to your issue. Are you not seeing any notes at all on web, but they are there on your iPhone, or vice versa?
    On my phone for example, I have one reminder list with five items under it. When I log on, the list name is there, but there are five checkboxes there without any words next to them.
    09-30-2019 03:53 PM
    On my phone for example, I have one reminder list with five items under it. When I log on, the list name is there, but there are five checkboxes there without any words next to them.
    Very odd. What if you edit from the web? Are the edits viewable from your phone?
    09-30-2019 04:13 PM
    Very odd. What if you edit from the web? Are the edits viewable from your phone?
    I just entered a reminder online and it shows up in reminders app on phone, however as I typed it in online I couldn’t see the letters; white letters against a white background. Could this have something to do with using dark mode on the phone?
    10-02-2019 12:53 PM
    I just entered a reminder online and it shows up in reminders app on phone, however as I typed it in online I couldn’t see the letters; white letters against a white background. Could this have something to do with using dark mode on the phone?
    It shouldn't, but that doesn't mean it won't.

I also just came across this article which may be the issue you are having:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/gordonk.../#befc91857b84
    Annie_M and TheChiefJaguar like this.
    10-03-2019 08:30 AM
    I'm having issues with the Notes app on my iPhone not syncing what my iPad after the last updates. Running ios 13.2 on my iPhone and iPadOS 13.2. I create a note on my iPhone and it does not show up on my iPad. anyone else having this problem?

UPDATE:

I found this article and it seems like there is an issue with Notes: https://www.redmondpie.com/ios-13.2-...e-the-details/

Also, the Apple forums report people having issues as well so it seems like a software issue.
    Last edited by Antron; 11-01-2019 at 11:19 AM.
    10-29-2019 02:07 PM