Apple Watch deal at Amazon: Grab the Series 6 at $80 off

I delete a shortcut and now I can not get it back please help I have it backed up on my iCloud Drive when I click it will not import and wen u try send my self link by iCloud same it will not save help
    09-24-2019 04:38 PM
    Are you referring to a shortcut to a web page or a shortcut that was created using the new Shortcuts app?

If the former, you should be able to go to that web page and then select the share option to choose the “Add to home screen” option.

If it’s the latter, did you create the shortcut or did you find it somewhere? If you created it, recreate it. If you found it somewhere, do you remember where you found it?
    09-24-2019 05:52 PM
    Are you referring to a shortcut to a web page or a shortcut that was created using the new Shortcuts app?

If the former, you should be able to go to that web page and then select the share option to choose the “Add to home screen” option.

If it’s the latter, did you create the shortcut or did you find it somewhere? If you created it, recreate it. If you found it somewhere, do you remember where you found it?
    Shortcut though new shortcuts app if you delete a shortcut you have made mine was a custom one I made my self there’s no way of getting it back I have a back up copy of it on my iCloud Drive tho you can not install shortcuts of drive they have to be shared from app on phone other wise if you delete one your out of luck not able to get it back think it would be some it apple would of put in there software a way to recover if accidentally deleted
    Last edited by jonny247; 09-24-2019 at 07:24 PM.
    09-24-2019 07:13 PM