iOS 13 Find My

wenrob

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Is there no longer a widget for Find My (Friends)? I used this all the time for my family. So bummed it seems to be gone.

Can a short cut be made? If so, can someone point me in the direction of a tutorial? I’ve never used the shortcuts before.

Dwood1970

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
I appreciate the help but that’s not what I’m asking. For Find My Friends there was a widget for the home screen so that when I slid over I could see the locations of my family without having to open the app. It seems like now that’s gone. Not a huge deal but it was convenient.

Oh. Sorry. Not sure about that one.

Blackcash

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I agree. I used the widget for find my friends all the time. It seems counterproductive to remove something that was easier to use.

wenrob

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I agree. I used the widget for find my friends all the time. It seems counterproductive to remove something that was easier to use.

I ended up putting the app in my tool bar replacing FaceTime since I never use that anyway.

I do like the new interface but find it weird they removed the widget. Ah well, what are you gonna do?

Blackcash

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I submitted feedback to Apple. I don't know if anything will happen as a result, but at least I made my feelings about it known.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal