Is there no longer a widget for Find My (Friends)? I used this all the time for my family. So bummed it seems to be gone.

Can a short cut be made? If so, can someone point me in the direction of a tutorial? I’ve never used the shortcuts before.
    09-19-2019 09:49 PM
    Is there no longer a widget for Find My (Friends)? I used this all the time for my family. So bummed it seems to be gone.

Can a short cut be made? If so, can someone point me in the direction of a tutorial? I’ve never used the shortcuts before.
    Try this. https://www.macrumors.com/how-to/loc...using-find-my/
    09-19-2019 10:34 PM
    I appreciate the help but that’s not what I’m asking. For Find My Friends there was a widget for the home screen so that when I slid over I could see the locations of my family without having to open the app. It seems like now that’s gone. Not a huge deal but it was convenient.
    09-19-2019 10:49 PM
    I appreciate the help but that’s not what I’m asking. For Find My Friends there was a widget for the home screen so that when I slid over I could see the locations of my family without having to open the app. It seems like now that’s gone. Not a huge deal but it was convenient.
    Oh. Sorry. Not sure about that one.
    09-19-2019 10:50 PM
    I agree. I used the widget for find my friends all the time. It seems counterproductive to remove something that was easier to use.
    wenrob likes this.
    09-21-2019 04:06 PM
    I agree. I used the widget for find my friends all the time. It seems counterproductive to remove something that was easier to use.
    I ended up putting the app in my tool bar replacing FaceTime since I never use that anyway.

I do like the new interface but find it weird they removed the widget. Ah well, what are you gonna do?
    09-21-2019 06:32 PM
    I submitted feedback to Apple. I don't know if anything will happen as a result, but at least I made my feelings about it known.
    wenrob and nikkisharif like this.
    09-22-2019 06:07 AM