I have the iphone upgrade program with applecare plus. I've ordered the new iphone but just my luck I dropped my old phone and cracked its back a few minutes ago. I know thats covered under applecare plus but what I don't know is how long it takes to fix it and what it costs (under apple care plus) also will fixing this allow me to still trade it in or will I now be stuck with two phone bills?
    09-13-2019 11:11 PM
    You need to contact an Apple store directly for this information.

https://getsupport.apple.com/

The cost for covered repairs is $99. And getting the device fixed will not impact you being able to trade it in, but you likely will need to get it done before the trade in.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    09-14-2019 08:23 AM
    You need to contact an Apple store directly for this information.

https://getsupport.apple.com/

The cost for covered repairs is $99. And getting the device fixed will not impact you being able to trade it in, but you likely will need to get it done before the trade in.
    Perfectly put, sir...
    09-14-2019 08:27 AM
    I have the iphone upgrade program with applecare plus. I've ordered the new iphone but just my luck I dropped my old phone and cracked its back a few minutes ago. I know thats covered under applecare plus but what I don't know is how long it takes to fix it and what it costs (under apple care plus) also will fixing this allow me to still trade it in or will I now be stuck with two phone bills?
    I’d call Apple and see if you can just pay the $99 at the time of trade in rather than go through the trouble of actually getting it fixed in the next week.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    09-14-2019 12:46 PM
    I’d call Apple and see if you can just pay the $99 at the time of trade in rather than go through the trouble of actually getting it fixed in the next week.
    Excellent idea, sir...
    DarkKnight08 likes this.
    09-14-2019 01:42 PM