Iphone 8 youtube lag

I

iMore Question

Hi, Im using iphone 8, and whenever i play video on youtube and scroll comments at the same time, the whole screen is just laggy and that annoys me.. But when i pause the video and scroll it's perfect, no problem.. I tried playing video at 144p but it's still lagging. I have latest version of youtube.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Hi, Im using iphone 8, and whenever i play video on youtube and scroll comments at the same time, the whole screen is just laggy and that annoys me.. But when i pause the video and scroll it's perfect, no problem.. I tried playing video at 144p but it's still lagging. I have latest version of youtube.

Too many unknowns to guesstimate.

Are you on LTE or wifi? What are your LTE / wifi speeds? How much storage space on your device and how much free? How many apps do you have installed? Are you on iOS 13 beta or 12 official?

Shunpo7

Aug 27, 2019
Visit site
Okay, im on wifi with 144mbps, i have 64gb storage, 12.2 used. Not many apps and im on ios 12.4. When im on youtube from safari it works good but youtube app is really buggy.. Is anyone here having same problem?

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Okay, im on wifi with 144mbps, i have 64gb storage, 12.2 used. Not many apps and im on ios 12.4. When im on youtube from safari it works good but youtube app is really buggy.. Is anyone here having same problem?

Personally I never use the YouTube app. I luv the browser version and it works great.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR