Developer Beta to Public Beta

roystreet

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
Hello,
I have the Developer Beta 2 installed on my iPad Pro. Since they have released the first public beta, I was wondering how easy is it to switch over to the public beta? Do I have to downgrade back to iOS 12.x and then check for updates?

I'm sure there are others in this boat.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Hello,
I have the Developer Beta 2 installed on my iPad Pro. Since they have released the first public beta, I was wondering how easy is it to switch over to the public beta? Do I have to downgrade back to iOS 12.x and then check for updates?

I'm sure there are others in this boat.

I think deleting the dev profile, restarting the device and then installing public profile will do.
Wait for the next public beta to come and you’ll be able to switch to public without much ado.

roystreet

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
Tartarus, I went ahead and did that. It shows no updates, so I'll wait for updates to show up and then install...as you prescribed :):yes:

Thanks

roystreet

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
Just stopping by to say it didn’t ever show there was an update waiting for me and I decided to downgrade so that I can sell my iPad. I’m upgrading to a 3rd Gen iPad Pro and I might wait till the final release or a later beta before playing around with iOS 13

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2