Bold_until_Hybrid_Comes

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

in the chrome browser I click on a link and it asks me do I want to save the PDF. I select yes. It says download is completed. I have no idea where its saved. Some places online say it is in "iBooks". I open the ibooks app and go to library, its not in there. I download adobe and its not in there. Where can I access PDFs that are downloaded and how do I attach them to an email using the gmail app? on the file selection it only has pictures and recent attachments, so open to browse for files??

using chrome browser

but I want to know how to simply view the saved PDF on my phone and also attach to an email in gmail.

Last edited:

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Well from what I've been reading, it does seem like they should go to iBooks. Other options could be Notes or Files, so you may want to look there. You could also do a spotlight search for the document.

Bold_until_Hybrid_Comes

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
thanks this does not help though.

Notes is for notes - not where PDFs are. Its not in files. I cant spotlight search the item I don't know the name of the file, its just a link to download and the file name is random letters and numbers .pdf

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
If you do a spotlight search for pdf all PDFs on your phone should pull up. Then you can also find out where they are located.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Check the files app. That’s where all my PDFs save to.
7ae2d0a563ae09b2a40eb5c1031be75b.jpg

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
The Files App is definitely a good idea! OP, did you receive a prompt of any sort when you started to download the PDF as to where you wanted it to be stored?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner