I have a quick question. How many of you guys use the apple Music for $9.99 or buy your individual songs? Don’t you have to buy at least eight a month or so to make it worthwhile? I’ve been trying to debate on whether or not to go to Apple Music but if you don’t listen to one new song that month aren’t you wasting $9.99. (I hope you guys get when I’m trying to say since it took me a while to put it into words)
    06-04-2019 10:30 AM
    I have a quick question. How many of you guys use the apple Music for $9.99 or buy your individual songs? Don’t you have to buy at least eight a month or so to make it worthwhile? I’ve been trying to debate on whether or not to go to Apple Music but if you don’t listen to one new song that month aren’t you wasting $9.99. (I hope you guys get when I’m trying to say since it took me a while to put it into words)
    I listen to over 200 news songs every month. Of those, I add at least a dozen or more to my Music Library.
    For me, Music is really worth its money.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    06-04-2019 10:44 AM
    I just buy individual songs, and this works for me. That said, I do see the merits of Apple Music for people who listen to Music all the time.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    06-04-2019 10:46 AM
    I listen to new songs in Apple Music all the time, but I also purchase music that I really love. It annoys me when there’s a song I love, but it gets removed and I don’t have access to it on any platform. That’s usually why I end up buying songs/albums.
    Tartarus and dazzlingirl like this.
    06-04-2019 12:06 PM
    I listen to new songs in Apple Music all the time, but I also purchase music that I really love. It annoys me when there’s a song I love, but it gets removed and I don’t have access to it on any platform. That’s usually why I end up buying songs/albums.
    This^^

I even created a smart playlist that tells me which songs are deleted from Music. It’s then up to me whether I like that song enough to buy it.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    06-04-2019 12:10 PM
    I took advantage of Verizon's free 6 month's of Music. It was ok, but since I don't listen to music that much, I didn't keep it. I occasionally buy a song I like.
    06-04-2019 12:23 PM
    I’ve had Apple Music since it first came out and listen to a lot more new music than I would have purchased if I didn’t have it. I don’t have to ponder or think hard about buying to listen to something new, or old either, just listen to it and if I like it, download it to iTunes to reduce my streaming data usage when away from home. I pay a little more and share it with my wife on the family plan. My commute is about an album long each way, but I’m almost always on shuffle. The home stereo is going almost full time on weekends too.
    Tartarus and nikkisharif like this.
    06-04-2019 12:40 PM
    I've been an Apple Music subscriber for several years. I listen to it continuously.
    Tartarus and nikkisharif like this.
    06-04-2019 01:31 PM
    Why do songs get deleted or removed from Apple Music
    06-04-2019 01:39 PM
    I took advantage of Verizon's free 6 month's of Music. It was ok, but since I don't listen to music that much, I didn't keep it. I occasionally buy a song I like.
    I wish AT&T did six months of Apple Music
    Annie_M likes this.
    06-04-2019 01:41 PM
    I wish AT&T did six months of Apple Music
    Me too! If they did, I'd probably check it out!
    06-04-2019 02:20 PM
    Doesn’t Apple still offer a free 3 month trial period for Apple Music? It’s not 6 months but 3 months is long enough to figure out if you like it or not.
    06-04-2019 03:07 PM
    Why do songs get deleted or removed from Apple Music
    Either the record company or the artist decides they don’t want that song/album on Apple (or all) streaming service anymore.
    It’s all about da money.
    06-04-2019 03:24 PM
    This^^

I even created a smart playlist that tells me which songs are deleted from Music. It’s then up to me whether I like that song enough to buy it.
    Oooh...that’s a great idea! I’ll be doing the same Thanks for the tip
    Tartarus and dazzlingirl like this.
    06-04-2019 04:17 PM
    I also use Music Bee on my PC to organize my 3000 plus music files and it works great but only for music and is a free app for PC and will also burn CD's if anyone still does that .
    06-05-2019 02:48 PM
    Doesn’t Apple still offer a free 3 month trial period for Apple Music? It’s not 6 months but 3 months is long enough to figure out if you like it or not.
    I think they still offer the free 3 months.
    06-06-2019 10:22 AM