How do I fix fast draining phone battery?

Wild_S0

Jun 1, 2019
Visit site
Does anybody know how to fix a phone that drains it’s battery really fast? My phone was on 100% last night, and now it’s on 17%. This has been happening for a while, and I’m sick of it. This issue mostly happens overnight. Help!

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
How about force closing all apps and webpages before you go to sleep,and see what your battery percentage looks like in the morning ? There are dozens of things you can do to lessen this problem, most of which involve turning features off !
Stick the thing on charge overnight.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Are you on wifi or LTE? If LTE, do you have weak signal? Nothing kills a battery faster than a device searching for signal.

However, you really haven't given us must to go on, and there may not be any "issue" at all.
@Wotchered hit on some great points.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore

There are many issues that can cause this but a weak signal is probably on top of the list so you might need to try all the suggestions mentioned and see which one works

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! I’m sorry you’re having this issues. Others have made great suggestions. You may want to consider setting up an account here at iMore. It’s free and you’ll be able to connect with us easier.

One question... which iPhone model do you have?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh